Ok this is about 2 years after the first entry and the frequency maybe indicates where this sort of things fits in my life but you never know. Things can change.
I enjoy being outside even doing weedeating and getting a sore back and can only really justify this sort of thing if the weather is a bit foul the grass is too wet, slope too slippery, my bacxk too tired or I am feeling lazy and would like a sit down.
But there is also the fun of keeping in touch with people and I do like that.
So if I have something inspired to say or if it is dark and I have a good glass of wine near me I may just write here. Or maybe even when I find something interesting I want to tell other people about or to keep here like a book for later reference. You just never know.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment